COVID 19 ALERT:
Due to the current circumstances, we are offering Wedding Dance Lessons in 3 formats:
Virtual Live Lessons | Video Tutorials (to your chosen song/s) | In-person Lessons (while wearing masks)
Fee Structure may vary based on the format you choose. Please contact us for details on 617-245-2195.
WEDDING DANCE LESSONS
Our specialty : Latin-Ballroom Dancing & Bollywood
Wedding Dance is a very special memory that you will create with your partner and we are delighted to help you design it. From a simple and elegant Ballroom Dance routine to a ‘Dancing with the Stars’ razz-matazz, fun goofy moves to the most graceful and poised first dances.
For Desi Wedding Sangeet Lessons, we focus on developing choreographed routines to popular Bollywood or any South Asian cinematic music of your choice. Whether you are looking for the bride and groom's first dance or an action packed, story line medley with over 15-20 songs for the entire family, gang of friends and kids, we'll help you all along.
Our Wedding Services
Book A Service
Frequently asked questions
Will the lessons be online or in-person?
How do we get started? Can we get a Trial Lesson?
Start with our 30-min Wedding Dance Consultation & Introductory Private Lesson priced at $25. Here we will -
- Discuss the look and feel of the expected choreography in detail.
- Help you in song/s selection, if you haven’t already finalized it.
- Teach you a few different dance moves to understand which dance style/s best suit your comfort and the rhythm of your chosen song.
- Give you an opportunity to experience our teaching style and for us to gauge your pace of learning. This will help you pick the perfect package and decide on the timeline.
- Discuss your requirements for Parent dances: Mother-Son; Father-Daughter
- Discuss your ‘Entrance Choreography’, Wedding Party Showcase and Social Dancing for the After Party, if required.
- Provide guidelines on the right shoes.
- Guidelines on Music Editing, Medley Mixing and Voice Over Requirements, if any.
and we'll hold your hand all the way through.
Why should you choose us over any other dance studio?
-You'll be learning with Priti Gupta-Udeshi, former Pro on "Dancing with Stars" India version. with over 15years of teaching experience.
-One couple at a time policy - allows you to use the entire space and play your music through the lesson as opposed to most other studios where your lesson time is shared by multiple couples.
-At the end of each lesson, we give you a lesson video to help you practice. Though this seems obvious, most studios do not allow you to take lesson videos.
-Customized lesson plan with a very competitive fee structure, making sure the final routine looks exactly like what you have imagined, without surpassing your budget.
-Easy scheduling with availability on weeknights and weekends in Chantilly, VA or online.
-Complete guidance on wedding dance shoes, which mostly gets ignored otherwise.
-A Dress Rehearsal opportunity (in an outfit that simulates your wedding attire).
- Vendor connections - Photographers for pre-wedding photoshoots, music editing.